Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Seven: The Eevee Legend - Page 11


Page 11


Leafeon’s brows twisted with contempt. “You’re an idiot. Eevee just don’t ‘hang out’. They
live in almost any environment with any weather conditions. So they could be…
Anywhere,” She concluded, almost looking defeated.
Glaceon looked to the ground, upset. “Why have you become so cold? You aren’t the
sweet Leafeon I once knew,”
“The vengeance in my heart turned my blood impure. I am more made of painful jealousy
than I ever was before. I have been turned evil by the actions of others, not by my free
will. I’m sorry.” She explained.
After a few minutes of deep thought and mulling, Glaceon spoke up. “Besides, how was I
to know about where Eevee flock? I am asleep for nine months of the year. I don’t pay
much attention to the human or Pokémon below.” It was true; Glaceon was the guardian
of ice and winter. She only woke to ensue winter and to keep track of the north and south
polar caps, controlling them at will to hold back from melting in the harshest weather.
She didn't really have time to play around or watch life on earth.
Leafeon saw this as truth and nodded. “Okay. I’m sorry for snapping your head off back
there. Now…” She drifted off, looking around her again. “Let’s start.”
For three chilly minutes Leafeon and Glaceon were slowly padding their way through the
damp grass. In pitch blackness, Leafeon could see small dew droplets on the untouched blades of grass. And somewhere, in the very far distance, slowly rose a golden glow.
Sunrise. So maybe Espeon wasn't going to doom her in complete darkness. A small thud
of her heart reminded her of the vividness of the moment.


cute pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment