Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Seven: The Eevee Legend - Page 5


Page 5


“Since this morning, the energy carrying the anger has deepened. I feel very upset due to
this, and I have called you all here to discuss this matter. I would like to keep earth
surviving," A silence fell over them all, an electric air.
“It is I. I am the energy that denies balance in the world.” The brown bodied green haired
creature stepped forward and spoke. Amongst all the other energies Leafeon was the
sweetest, kindest, and gentlest. The energy most unsuspected of committing such a
crime.
Gasps and words of surprise rang out in the black abyss. “Forest Power, why do you feel
this way?” Asked Umbreon, eyes wide with shock.
The grass creature looked innocent, but in pain. “I do not believe I have a proper role in
the system. I want to be of more importance.” She answered.
Vaporeon, the water guard, stepped forward to Leafeon. “What are you talking about?
Please explain what you mean,” There was a crackle of anticipation in the air as she
began to speak.
“Over the millennia that I have been watching over the earth, I’ve noticed that certain
creatures evolve and morph into different creatures. Humans and plants, other Pokémon,
but not us. Why do we not change? Why are we still the same? After many generations of
looking after the universe it has not been kind and thanked us. It has not let us evolve
into something better. Why is this?” All of the other energies in the dimension shook their
heads in disagreement, except for one.
“And what are you planning to do about this, Leafeon?” Questioned the lilac goddess. Her
gaze cut through the atmosphere and pierced Leafeon’s mind, attempting to find a reason
for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment