Thursday 11 April 2013

The Seven: The Eevee Legend - Page 13


Page 13


Glaceon’s sweet voice violently cut through Leafeon’s deep thoughts.
“Most of them are in places called towns. There are buildings and various other vital
spaces in a single town. Pokémon also live inside the houses with the humans." Leafeon
whipped around to Glaceon, a vile emotion warped in her eyes.
"How do you know all this? You told me you didn't have any time to pay attention to life
below. And don't lie to me." Glaceon felt very upset and guilty.
"I know, Leafeon, that I haven't been quite honest with you. In true honesty, while I was
on my duty, I quietly observed life. Every winter, for countless moons, I would watch the
humans and Pokémon interact and grow together. I watched how they overcame
obstacles together, and became great inseparable friends. The two kinds seemed to
become closer every time I witnessed earth, all over the millennia. I know a lot about
humans and Pokémon alike, my knowledge of them is quite extensive. I lied to you about
this because, well, I expected you to be disbelieving and shun me away."
Glaceon watched as Leafeon processed the information. She didn’t know if Leafeon would
accept it, or be ferocious. Slowly, Leafeon nodded.
"Glacia…" A long widespread time it had been before Leafeon called Glaceon by her
name. Her true name. Of course, all Pokémon - including The Seven - are called after the
Pokémon that they are. But The Seven and possibly millions of other Pokémon in
existence have been named with a special and unique name. Their nickname.
"I regret it all. I take it all back."
After the two energies apologized and remedied their situation, they were back on the
task of finding an Eevee.
"Would it be useful if we found an Eevee in a persons household?" Asked Leafeon.
Glaceon wondered.
"All Eevee are the same, and I don't say that to be mean. I say it to you meaning they all
have the ability to evolve you, so really it doesn't matter if it's wild or domestic."
"But would it be quicker finding a domestic?"
"No, not really. Almost as hard as finding a wild one. We'd need to look in all the Pokéfan
complexes, try to locate an Eevee-crazy human. There, there'd be bound for an Eevee,"
Leafeon processed this. "Where would we find a… Pokéfan… Complex?"
"In a town, I'm sure there's one in every town."
The two pure energies knew; it was time.

                                                                    THE END


cutest pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment