Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Seven: The Eevee Legend - Page 6


Page 6



The forest energy glared back. “I do not know if it is possible yet, but I plan to destroy
the element of forest. I will leave this earth in ultimate destruction if my wish is not
fulfilled. I will eliminate my power and role in survival if I do not evolve.”For such an important Pokémon to selfishly demand more power at earth’s mercy; there
would be certain destruction and immediate death. Forests will not flourish. Grass will not
grow. Fertile lands will not produce food. Pokémon and humans alike would starve, dying
in pain. To remove such a vital element would leave the other six in limbo; they would
not be able to work correctly without the missing cog. Soon everything else on earth
would begin to fail. All because of a hunger for power. A desire for more supremacy and
control.
Jolteon turned to Leafeon. “I- I do not understand. Why do you wish to eradicate forest
power?” He interrogated. Leafeon’s eyes flashed. “Cousin Power, why are you upset with
your role in the universe? You hold such an important piece in the survival of life. Why do
you feel that you should throw it away?” The guardian of ice asked, an adventurous
twinkle in her eyes.
“What are you saying, Glaceon?” Leafeon replied.
“You are very valuable. We need you,” She answered. But Leafeon did not believe this. In
order to break such a strong element she would have to destroy the source; the power;
the energy.
Leafeon would have to destroy herself.
“I would be very thankful and stop my wrath if you allow me to evolve into a body more
powerful.” She announced.

Cutest Pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment